Photography by Nirrimi Hakanson

Nirrimi Hakanson

Nirrimi Hakanson is an exceptional photographer from Melbourne, Australia. She is only 17 years old but her photography is well beyond her years. Of her work she says, вЂ˜Photography took my hands and led me to a personal paradise at age thirteen, and I’ve been self-taught and seeing life through a lens since. My aspirations are heaven high and my potential and dedication higher still. I have a peculiar vision of beauty- I see beautiful where others don’t think to look and I capture it all so they do. I want to be shooting for Vogue before I’ve even reached adulthood. Can you imagine? I am really just an artist who spends more time dreaming than living and wants to finally live!’
Nirrimi Hakanson2
Nirrimi Hakanson3
Nirrimi Hakanson4
Nirrimi Hakanson5
Nirrimi Hakanson6
Nirrimi Hakanson7
Nirrimi Hakanson8
Nirrimi Hakanson9
Nirrimi Hakanson10

Posted in by ekkii at Tuesday 29 November 2011.

Leave a Reply